- Borosilicate 3. 3 glass is widely used in chemical and engineering applications.
This glass is chemically resistant, has a low thermal expansion coefficient and
can be used at relatively high temperatures.
- Class A volumetric material with individual calibration certificate.
- Measuring Cylinders, volumetric flasks, pipettes, burettes, in boro 3.3.
- Manufactured in two types of glass: soda lime and boro 3.3.
- Packaged in handy boxes with retractable plastic.
- Filtration equipment, Soxhlet extractor, refrigerants,
funnel separatory , distillation parts , in boro 3.3.